Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Re: Bondage Game - Thoughts



"Yuu is a girl who has lost her memories. She is mailed into a sadistic house of bondage where she and others are forced (or not) to serve their master, Renji, but there are serious consequences for those who fail."

Sauce: MyAnimeList

Before I watched this, I've seen a clip of a mad scientist injecting something in Yayoi's breasts that made them grow. After that a group of men pumps breast milk out her enormous tits and then three (3) of them starts fucking her. GG
I don't know why, but I wanted to know what hentai was that from. Thanks to that one forum my friend found, I was able check that out. People said that Bondage Game is weird, disgusting, gore-y, so of course I wanted to watch that as a challenge. Like it can't be that bad, oh boy..

Yayoi is this pretty purple-haired futa <3

Now that you know the synopsis of this hentai, let's jump to some of the characters..

Let's start off with the main character Yuu. As you know from the synopsis, she has lost her memory and found herself in this mansion. 
She became one of the slaves, but she gets special treatment from the "master". During the series you can see Yuu's flashbacks of her memories and apparently she had some kind of a relationship in the past with the master Renji. Everytime Yuu gets physical with someone else, Renji gets mad and punishes/kills the slave who touched Yuu... Yeah, there is some "slave" on "slave" action.
I am not too sure about the relationship part though, so please, correct me if I'm wrong.
I didn't really got too deep (hehe) on characters personalities in this hentai, since there was so much fetishes and gore and other weird stuff going on.. Honestly too much in my opinion.
I guess I could mention that there is genderbending involved in the series. Let's just say Yuu gets a dick.




Talking about dicks here is the master dick himself, Renji. The owner of the slaves. He has some kind of obsession over Yuu, since he won't let anyone else touch her. He's into some weird shit. Sure the whole series has quite many different fetishes put into in total 1 hour. Honestly he's just messed up in my opinion, the parts where he cut a slaves head off and drowned a loli girl after getting too close with Yuu... I don't want to go there ever again.






Here are the other slaves (from left to right), Kaname Sakurai, Murata Sachie, Asashina Misuzu and Yayoi. None of these ladies are allowed to touch Yuu.

My thoughts on this hentai? There was honestly too many fetishes and weird stuff going on in my opinion. I wanted to watch this for the psychological point and it left many questions open, like why? What happened between Yuu and Renji? How did Renji become like this? What exactly is the main characters past?
Sure if you're interested on the fetish side of this, it contained a lot. I had futanaris, inflation, scat, golden shower, diapers, BDSM. (If you don't mind gore of course,)
Sure the hentai can't have all the answers, since it's all pushed to 2, 30 min. long episodes, I guess the visual novel had a lot more going on. Or maybe I have to sit through that again to understand it, (Not going to happen.)

If you are into those fetishes, this might be a hentai for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment