Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Re:Fella Pure: Mitarashi-san Chi no Jijou The Animation - Thoughts

"Everyone views the student council president as the perfect girl, but what they don't know is that her favorite thing is fellatio with her younger brother. With their parents always traveling they fulfill this desire quite often and in various ways."

Sauce: MyAnimeList

I came across this hentai when I was browsing through HentaiHeaven. It had only one episode, so I decided to give it a go. This is pretty much an incest hentai with golden shower, mind you I'm not a huge fan of these elements, but the animation was outstanding. It was enjoyable to watch, absolutely pretty. Also the girl Mitarai Geiko, was so adorable <3


~<3

Ă„hem. So yeah, Mitarai Geiko is this very admired student council president, but what people don't know is that she likes to do fellatio experiments on her younger brother, Mitarai Noboru. Since these kids parents are always gone, travelling, they have all the time and peace to do whatever they're doing. In the hentai Mitarai siblings mother is visiting her children before she goes back to Paris to her husband. Geiko comes up with the idea of an ona hole that her brother can use before their mother comes home or.. during their mothers visit.
Putting aside the urine and the fact these are brother and sister doing stuff, this is a very good fellatio hentai, even better for people who are into incest and golden showers. Honestly I have to appreciate it. Fellatio action with a beautiful animation. <3 I'm sorry, but I can't praise the animation enough! <3
I would even say this is one of the best fellatio hentais.

Geiko <3

If you haven't seen this, please go check it out. I don't enjoy golden showers or incest, but I could still enjoy this hentai! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment